Tuesday, August 22, 2006

First Update...Sorry!

Hey Guys and Gals - I want to apologize for the delay in sending my second update. I also am VERY sorry for leaving off some dear friends from my first update. For those who didn't get the first one here it is for your perusal.

July 18, 2006
I wanted to write and give you an update on my trip/move.

My trip was good. Sandra and I had a fun and quite adventurous time at the Grand Canyon. My mom was great. She really pampered me with food, sleep and movies.

I stayed an extra day there and arrived in Glenwood on Sunday at 5pm. Since then I have been continuing my vacation and trying to acclimate myself. I plan to begin the job search tomorrow. I realized today that I need to get myself on a schedule. =) Living here is okay but it's hard not having any space to myself. I am sleeping on the couch in the entry room. It's spacious but wide open so when the rest of the house is up 5am (including the birds) so am I. It's been nice to spend time with my dad, he doesn't work, but it's hard to stay focused. I still feel like I will be heading "home" soon.

I had lunch with my brother, Jay yesterday and it was great. It started out a little weird but once we got going it was great. Saw his wife for a few minutes also when we stopped by her work. I will see them tomorrow night for a family dinner. Looking forward to it!

Miss you all!!! If you happened to leave me a message on my cell between the time I left and the time it was turned off I wasn't able to get them. By the time I had a signal my service had been turned off. =(

No comments: