I apologize for the delay in updating my blog. Life has been very interesting with minimal access to the internet.
Update...
JEEP: On October 9th my jeep was stolen from in front of my dad and step-mom's house. It was recovered, by my boss, a week and a half later with damage to the engine and exterior (who needs the police). It's been in the shop getting fixed until yesterday (11/16). I am so happy to have it back.
WORK: Things have finally calmed down at work with the leaving of my co-worker (11/14) with whom I shared my job with. This week was a bit rough just trying to get everything under my belt. I am excited about the change and added responsibility but it will be a challenge. I am looking forward to some time passing and getting into a routine.
HOME: Mid-October I moved in with a roommate while I look for something to purchase. I was in negotiations and ended up backing out when they wouldn't pay for some needed repairs. My realtor is putting out a letter to the residents in the area I want to purchase in to see if anyone is interested. If not it will probably be Spring before I move again.
CHURCH: I finally found a great church about a month ago. Interesting...the pastor admires the teachings of Tim Keller (a pastor of a large church in NY who shares the same beliefs as my last church.) My new congregation is great, very real. I am in a small group/bible study that is lead by the pastor and is a discussion of the sermon on the previous Sunday. This Sunday (tomorrow) we are having a ThanksFeast (Thanksgiving Feast). So right now I am headed home to make mashed potatoes.
I hope you all are well!!! With Love!! Erin
3 comments:
so good to get an update! i'd love to own a jeep someday, and park it right beside my future hybrid :)
I love you! Sandra
Thanks for the update! I was wondering the progress you've made since last summer in housing. May the Lord lead you to the perfect home.
Post a Comment