Here we go again...
Hi Erin,For some reason, this is the first time I have looked at your blog.Wow, I am so jealous: Snow! Fall colours! Mountains! All the things I miss from Salt Lake and don't have here in Cambridge.
Beautful! What a surprise when I should look at your blog and there are like 4 new postings!! Way to go! And I even made the mentionables!!
I miss the stillness and quietness after a heavy snowfall.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Hi Erin,
For some reason, this is the first time I have looked at your blog.
Wow, I am so jealous: Snow! Fall colours! Mountains! All the things I miss from Salt Lake and don't have here in Cambridge.
Beautful! What a surprise when I should look at your blog and there are like 4 new postings!! Way to go! And I even made the mentionables!!
I miss the stillness and quietness after a heavy snowfall.
Post a Comment